Whatever you can give will make a difference.
Ways to donate
All financial donations are gratefully received and go toward our most urgent needs.
- Donate now and help us to include more children from the community so they too can benefit from a stimulating
- Regular monthly donations allow us to plan ahead and finance long-term goals such as employing more staff and securing a reliable source of electricity.
- We all know that children learn through play so stimulate young minds and donate books, toys, puzzles, games, balls, hoops, paper, glue, paint... all the things children enjoy.
- Donations of food and clothes are always welcome.
Because the charity is managed entirely by volunteers all donations go directly to improving the lives of the children and the community of Orient Hills.
Please visit our donate page and pledge your support!
There are a number of ways you can get involved by giving some time.
Why not have some fun while you're at it!
- Organise a morning or afternoon of activity
arts and crafts, games and sports, a treasure hunt, hide-and-seek, story telling, a puppet show... the opportunities are endless and the rewards priceless!
- Get to know a special team of women by supporting the teachers.
- Put your administrative skills to good use and help behind the scenes.
Please contact us, we are always open to offers and suggestions!